Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Apparently, still under the control of the lazies...

otherwise, I'd get my frozen rear end inside Sturm where it's a temperature controlled 70 degrees.

But noooo, I'm playing the tough girl. Sitting outside, writing this blog willing the blue sky to actually beam down some warmth. Instead, there are some absolutely gorgeous, puffy white clouds blocking the sun and a brisk wind that sends chills to any flesh that isn't covered (like my fingers).

Tomorrow, we're expecting snow. And Friday. And, even though my fingers are screaming for mercy, all I can say is bring it on because a week from tomorrow, Robby is going to be here and we're going to go skiing for two days and I want there to be plenty of snow.

So, bring on the snow. Come next week, it'll all be worth it.

No comments: