Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day, Winter Quarter

So today was the first day of our Winter Quarter. Winter Quarter runs from January to mid-March. Yup, you read that right: 3 little months.

My schedule is pretty easy: Intro to Sociology Mon/Wed, Two Digital Media courses Tues and Thurs, and Spanish M-Th. On Monday, I go in at 12p and I'm out by 3. Tues/Thurs is a little more challenging. I start at 10a (no, that's not the challenging part) and do not get out until 3p. In that time frame, I get two 10 minute breaks. One of those 10 minute breaks will be spent running (literally) from one end of the campus to the other and then up four flights of stairs.

Woo-friggin-hoo. I'm so not excited about Tues/Thurs. as far as scheduling goes. I am excited about the classes, however.

And that's it. That's my news. Oh, and, for my first day, I had a lovely cold. Yes, I spent my time in the classroom sniffling and dripping and trying not to sneeze. It was quite enjoyable. I'm sure I made many friends.

And, if that wasn't enough, there was one other thing that just sort of...popped up. I've posted a picture to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.


Yah...do you see any, er...prominent points that might stand out in this picture? Look closer...do ya see it now?

Mmm-hmmm. I have absolutely no idea where it came from. It just appeared. I hope that tomorrow, it takes a cue, and just as quickly disappears.

Like I said, I'm sure I made some great impressions today.

No comments: