Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not dead, I swear.

Whoops, looks like it's been awhile since I posted an update. I'm sorry but it was midterms. And then the midterms recovery period (I'm still recovering). Whoosh, it was touch and go there for awhile (that CS exam nearly did me in) but I made it through. Hallelujah!

And I am extremely proud to say not only did I go out that last time but I had an amazing time and I now have a great core group of friends here in Denver. We have not stopped going out and I just have so much fun with them - it's a great way to get over the stresses of school, kick back, relax and laugh. I love it.

So that's my update. I am still loving Denver, I am making friends and ... Life is Good.


2 comments:

vanessa jaye said...

Hey, hon, thought I'd get back over here to see what you've been up to. Looks like you're having a fab time! Love the pics.

vanessa jaye said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, chica!

btw, I just noticed all those empty glasses in front of you in that last pic. lol. Were those all yours? *g*