Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lay-zee's - I Haz 'em

Happy Sunday morning to you all.

I am being extremely lazy at the moment - in fact, I'm typing this on my phone, from my bed, and laying down. I could hardly get any lazier, dontcha think?

It's not that I have nothing to do - there's the homework for Spanish and reading for marketing but I just feel like laying here a bit longer.

It's been a lovely 4 day weekend - I scrapbooked on Thurs., was a little under the weather Fri., and went out with some gals (& 1 guy) yesterday for lunch and a walk around the mall. Good thing too because I was getting a real case of cabin fever!

Today my plan is to be lazy for at least another hour, then get up and get ready for church (it's @ 2pm today). Somewhere, at some point, I'll do my homework.

Ahhh, ain't laziness grand?

No comments: