Friday, February 13, 2009

Stress. I has it.

Things have been a little tense here in casa de Katrina.

The week started off fine but as it wore on, and I started picking out classes to take next quarter, I started entering everything into the spreadsheets (I have 3) that keep track of what I've taken, what I am taking, and what I will take so that I graduate on time (on time being next June).

Everything started off looking great and I was quite happy in my ignorance...and then last night, quite on accident, it all unraveled. Spectacularly I might add.

So I spent today running around DU (got my exercise!) and, unfortunately, everything I had feared was true. Thus, we had to work out a new game plan for still graduating on time - a game plan that includes taking an entire year worth of science over the summer *ouch* and paying out of pocket **double ouch** for at least one course.

But hey, at least I found the problem now and not this time next year - right???

Maybe I should take a page from Tobey's book and just kick back and relax.

No comments: