Saturday, February 7, 2009

Planning.

It's that time of year again - time to start planning the classes for next quarter! Yes, we just had midterms - but since we're on a quarter system here, classes only go for about 10 weeks! Hard to imagine huh? But it definitely keeps you busy.

So I was going through the catalog trying to figure out what I still needed to take and struggling a bit because there were about 5 classes that I want/need to take and they're not offered! Ack, there is nothing quite like not being able to get into a class for whatever the reason. Frustrating is a nice word for it.

But I was able to find 3 classes and I've got everything crossed I actually get into them (that'll be about 2 weeks from now). I also need to find one more class because the way I figured it out, between now and Spring 2010, I've got 16 class slots.

And I have exactly 16 classes still to be taken. Hopefully I won't have any trouble filling up those slots!

No comments: