Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cheating.

Apparently I've been doing a lot of walking. I am aware of this because when I went to get up at the end of class today, my feet did not want to cooperate.

Just how much walking? About 12 miles this week. It's usually more around 16 but Monday was a holiday. But still, 12 miles? That's a lot of walking.

So I am treating myself to a Light Rail ride home. Because today is Thursday, it's not saving my feet really. I walk an extra mile - mile and a half every Tues and Thurs because the Mass Comm building is in No Man's Land.

So, in reality, I walk more than 16 mi a week but shhh, don't tell my feet. I'll let them go on thinking I'm cheating by taking the Light Rail home.

In fact, I think I'll make it a Tues/Thurs tradition.

Sounds good to me (and my feet).

No comments: