Friday, January 2, 2009

In a Library mood

Last night I realized something: I have been in Denver for almost six months and I have absolutely no idea where the local library is.

Of course, I had to rectify that so I immediately hopped online and found one a little less than a mile away.

Perfect!

So this afternoon, I headed on out and discovered our little hidden gem - sitting almost indistinguishable from the neighborhood houses.

It's not the biggest place and their romance section didn't even cover one entire shelf...but I did find these authors so I'm happy.


Besides, if I require anything else, I can just order it in from a bigger branch.

There was one particular book I was looking for but they didn't have it or anything else by the author.

I'd read the first one in the series, Seducing His Wife, awhile back and immediately wanted to find the next one but haven't had any luck. So I went onto Amazon and ordered it for $4.00. This is winging it's way to my mailbox right now.


I'm a happy girl!

No comments: